Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a church cookbook I got at a Friends of the Library booksale
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) boxjiffy cake mix, for a one layer cake
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton orange flavored yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In medium bowl, combine eggs and yogurt.
- Add cake mix.
- Stir until well combined.
- Stir in raisins.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8x2 baking pan.
- In small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon;.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter in pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool on wire rack.