Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another quick glaze for chicken - sweet and spicy.
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 59.14 ml parsley
- 118.29 ml orange juice concentrate
- 29.58 ml oil
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 8 chicken thighs (or 4 chicken breasts or 16 chicken wings)
- Sti together garlic, parsley, concentrate, oil, honey, tomato paste, cumin, salt, and pepper; blend well.
- Pour glaze into large bag, add chicken, and toss well.
- Broil or grill chicken 7-10 minutes per side, brushing frequently with the marinade.
This is a true winner. I chose to use chicken breast and omitted the parsley only because I had none on hand. DON'T let the nutritional information steer you away from this dish. If you use chicken breast, this has got to be one of the healthiest recipes on 'zaar. This meal will be replacing one of our higher fat/unhealthy meals and will be cooked twice a month from now on. Thank you so much for the recipe!
This was delish...and so easy! I did this as an OAMC dish. I placed all the ingredients into a large Ziploc baggie and sealed it. Froze it, then defrosted it a few weeks later and made as directed. Thanks for posting!
Love garlic, love citrus flavours, love cumin: absolutely adored this recipe. And it's so quick and easy. Great week night meal and certainly yummy enough to serve to even the most pernickety of guests! In short, this was a truly fabulous recipe! Made for All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag. Thank you for sharing this recipe, ChrisMc.