Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was craving an oatmeal raisin cookie but didn't feel like baking. I came up with this as a quick way to satisfy the craving without the effort.
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add brown sugar to butter and stir to disolve. Add oats, raisins and vanilla.
- Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Tastes like a warm oatmeal raisin cookie!
This was very good -- but it is VERY sweet! Found it more like a dessert than a breakfast, but that won't stop me from making it again!! YUM!!!