1/3 Photos of Quick Oatmeal Egg Pancake
Got this idea off of the MyFoodDiary.com forums. High in protein and fiber. A nourishing, filling breakfast for one that is quick. I'd like to try it some time with regular oats instead of instant ones (maybe quick cooking) and see how that comes out.
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a small skillet with vegetable oil and put it on the stove top at medium-high to heat.
- 2Scramble egg with a fork in a cereal bowl.
- 3Open instant oatmeal packet and add it to the egg, mixing it in .
- 4Add enough water to make the consistency right for pancake batter, about 1 tbsp more or less.
- 5Pour into the skillet to form one large pancake. Turn heat down to medium. When edges begin to look dry and bubbles start to form on the top, flip with a spatula (about 2 minutes?). Cook on the other side for one to two minutes until done.
- 6Serve with condiments such as butter and maple syrup, or spread with peanut butter or yogurt and top with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Oatmeal Egg Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.1 g