Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe for a little different version of no-bake cereal bars, using the microwave.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup plain M&M's plain chocolate candy
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the sugar and corn syrup.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Add the cereal, pretzels and M&Ms; stir until coated.
- Press into a greased 15x10 inch pan.
- Cut into bars.
Super easy and tasty.
Interesting looking square & really good flavour! Just a little on the dry side.
These are really good and oh so quick. Thanks for posting a great idea for a quick snack for the kids.