Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
These are so easy and quick--the most time is the thawing time for the dough. It’s a close call to the real thing.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof frozen rolls, thawed
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten and stretch each roll slightly.
- Pour oil to the depth of 2 inches in fry pan; heat to 375°F.
- Fry 4 at a time in hot oil for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden, turning often. Drain on the paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.