Recipe by yogiclarebear
I love these flavors together, and this is a quick way to get my fix! Perfect for a healthy snack or light lunch wrap. Try adding shredded cheddar as well.
Top Review by yamakarasu
Wow! This filling is amazing. I used canned turkey and lime juice instead of lemon. I also left out the celery since we didn't have any and threw in a tiny bit of cucumber. The curry powder with the lime is outstanding and I love the touch of sweetness from the apple. I made this tonight for sandwiches tomorrow and I can't wait for tomorrow's lunch now! Thanks!
- 6 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 ounces chopped apples (I prefer a sweet apple, use whatever you want!)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- black pepper