Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I remember my mom making this, too easy to make and soo delicious to eat. You can also use Butterfinger candy bar, anything you like to use on the cake.
- 1 premade angel food cake (can prepare 1 your own if want)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (for diabetic, use lite)
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, crushed (1.4oz each bar or Skor candy bars, for diabetic, use 1-2 bags of Russell Stover's Sugar Free Chocola)
- Spread Cool Whip til cake is fully covered.
- Sprinkle crushed candies over the cake.
- Serve immediately. You might not be able to save the cake for leftovers. I recommend for large group of people so the cake will be eaten within few hours.