This is from Kraft Canada.You can add more or make less.Very easy and super good.
Make and share this Quick 'n Easy Sausage on a Bun recipe from Food.com.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add sausages; cook 12 minute or until cooked through (170ºF), turning after 6 minute.You can also BBQ the sausages.
- Remove sausages from skillet; cover to keep warm. Drain skillet.
- Add peppers, onions,garlic and dressing to skillet; cook and stir 5 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes. Bring to boil; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Cut sausages lengthwise in half, being careful to not cut all of the way through to bottom of each sausage.
- Open sausages; place, cut-sides down, on bottom halves of rolls.
- Top evenly with pepper mixture and cheese. Cover with top halves of rolls.
- Optional:Place sausage on bun; spoon on sauce. Top with cheese and microwave or place under broiler until cheese is melted.