1/2 Photos of Quick 'n Easy Sausage on a Bun
This is from Kraft Canada.You can add more or make less.Very easy and super good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add sausages; cook 12 minute or until cooked through (170ºF), turning after 6 minute.You can also BBQ the sausages.
- 2Remove sausages from skillet; cover to keep warm. Drain skillet.
- 3Add peppers, onions,garlic and dressing to skillet; cook and stir 5 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Stir in tomatoes. Bring to boil; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- 5Cut sausages lengthwise in half, being careful to not cut all of the way through to bottom of each sausage.
- 6Open sausages; place, cut-sides down, on bottom halves of rolls.
- 7Top evenly with pepper mixture and cheese. Cover with top halves of rolls.
- 8Optional:Place sausage on bun; spoon on sauce. Top with cheese and microwave or place under broiler until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'n Easy Sausage on a Bun
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.1
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 1654.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: