Rosemary Chapman's Note:
I have used this recipe for many years and my family loves it, especially my husband. I think I got the recipe off of a crisco can when they still used paper wrapping on the cans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain salmon; set aside 2 TBSP of the juice.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, mix salmon, egg and onion until sticky.
- 3Stir in flour.
- 4Add baking powder to salmon juice and stir into salmon mixture.
- 5(Don't mix baking powder and juice and add until you are ready to start cooking the patties, otherwise it will become flat).
- 6Form into small patties and fry until golden brown (about 5 minutes) in hot crisco.
- 7Serve with tartar sauce (optional).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick N' Easy Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 905.6
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 240.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.7 g