Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Fast and delicious dip "whips up" in no time in the microwave. Even friends who don't like reubens will like this! Couldn't be easier and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand, so it's perfect for unexpected guests. The recipe calls for corned beef, but substitute pastrami if you prefer.
- 1⁄4 lb deli-sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Heat in microwave oven on high 2 minutes or until dip bubbles, stirring every 30 seconds. You can also cook the dip over low heat on the stovetop, stirring often, until bubbly.
- Serve with rye bread crisps or crackers.