Recipe by majakete
This pizza crust is really good and there is no yeast involved! I got this from a local Toronto paper, I can't remember which one. I usually double the recipe so that it's a rectangle and there is lots to go around. Vary the toppings to suit your taste.
Top Review by jayde700
This was so delicious! I had to add a little more flour than called for, otherwise made it exactly as stated! i am a pizza lover and have been looking for a no yeast dough! This was perfect for me. I wasn't in the mood for a red sauce pizza so I used the toppings from White Pizza or Pizza Blanca Recipe #123588, Thank you so much! Did I mention this is my very first time making dough? :)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped onion
- mushroom, sliced or chopped
- green pepper, sliced or chopped
- thinly sliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, milk, oil, baking powder and salt.
- Mix with a fork until mixture starts to stick together and form a ball.
- Sprinkle counter with flour.
- Put dough on the counter and knead dough 10 times until the dough has come completely together and is smooth.
- Cover the dough with an inverted bowl.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Cut dough in half.
- On a lightly floured counter, roll or pat each half into a 6 inch circle.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Top with your favourite pizza toppings, leaving 1/2 inch edge around the rim of the dough.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust has turned golden brown.