Recipe by Alicia L.
my mom threw this togehter when I was little, and I loved it, it is great on a hot summer day and not full of a lot of fat! My favorite flavor is strawberry, but the choice is yours! Cooking time is freezing time - freezing time varies depending on you!
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (plain)
- 8 ounces yogurt (any fruit flavor)
- 8 inches prepared graham cracker crusts
- fruit, to add in or garnish (I use the same type type as in the yougurt)
Directions See How It's Made
- (I am not sure of the correct sizes on cool whip and yougurt, just the common sizes is what I use!).
- Whip together cool whip and yogurt.
- Mix in fruit (if desired).
- Add contents to graham cracker crust.
- Cover and place in freezer until firm.
- Enjoy garnished with fresh fruit!