1/1 Photo of Quick 'N Easy Pasta & Bean Soup
A great pick me up for the cold days of winter and so easy and quick to put together. The bacon gives an added taste dimension.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in saucepan until almost done.
- 2Stir in onion, celery, carrots and garlic and cook until almost tender.
- 3Stir in tomatoes and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in broth and beans and heat to boiling.
- 5Stir in pasta and cook for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or til done.
- 6If soup becomes too thick, add a little water.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'N Easy Pasta & Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 602.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g