Low Fat, Low Sodium, High on Flavor!
Make and share this Quick N Easy Grits and Veggie Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Chop vegetables. Plan ahead and stock a few plastic containers in your fridge with a supply of chopped veggies you use frequently. When you need them they are ready.
- Break egg in a bowl, use a strainer spoon to remove yolk.
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave on High for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with a few 1/2 slice of turkey bacon and a few slices of fresh fruit.