1/1 Photo of Quick N Easy Grits and Veggie Omelet
Low Fat, Low Sodium, High on Flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop vegetables. Plan ahead and stock a few plastic containers in your fridge with a supply of chopped veggies you use frequently. When you need them they are ready.
- 2Break egg in a bowl, use a strainer spoon to remove yolk.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 4Cook in microwave on High for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5Serve with a few 1/2 slice of turkey bacon and a few slices of fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick N Easy Grits and Veggie Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g