Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
Trying to find something quick and simple to make for lunch/dinner? Well, here's one of my solutions. This side goes well with anything Italian, particularly chicken dishes. Note: The fresh garlic cloves aren't strictly necessary if you don't happen to have any. In that case skip step 2.
- 473.18 ml egg noodles
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 0.25 ml olive oil (optional)
- Cook egg noodles per instructions.
- While your noodles are boiling splash a frying pan with olive oil (just enough to _lightly_ coat) and saute garlic cloves until they're lightly browned and aromatic.
- Add all ingredients together and mix until noodles are completely coated.
Quick & Easy...and Tasty! The only thing I did differently is to sprinkle with some freshly chopped garlic chives. This is a keeper for a wonderful side dish. Made for Easy Does It! event in Cooking Photos.
I needed a side dish for dinner and came across this. I followed the recipe as written. I thought it needed more butter so added another 2 tablespoons of butter and then added some salt as we thought it was a bit bland without any salt. Next time I think I would use salted butter and not add any salt. I did add the optional garlic cloves but had only used two.