Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so yummy and easy to make. We had a luncheon in our office and a co-worker made these in our toaster oven. I begged her for the recipe....
- Heat over to 400. Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and water, blend well.
- Add pancake mix and stir just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- **you can add, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and/or 1/4 cup of bacon pieces -- or top biscuts with sliced olives or mushrooms -- whatever you like -- .
I really didn't like these....tasted too much like pancake batter to me! sorry...they were definitely quick and easy, but not very good.