These are so yummy and easy to make. We had a luncheon in our office and a co-worker made these in our toaster oven. I begged her for the recipe....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 400. Grease a cookie sheet.
- 2In a small bowl, combine sour cream and water, blend well.
- 3Add pancake mix and stir just until moistened.
- 4Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 8 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- 6**you can add, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and/or 1/4 cup of bacon pieces -- or top biscuts with sliced olives or mushrooms -- whatever you like -- .
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'n Easy Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g