1/1 Photo of Quick N' Easy Curried Shrimp
Dave C's Note:
A good friend gave me this recipe about 3 years ago. Have enjoyed it ever since
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick fry pan, melt butter, stir in curry powder and cook and stir for 5 minutes to develop flavor of the curry powder.
- 2Add the onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir until onion is softened.
- 3Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until shrimp have turned pink and are almost cooked.
- 4Stir in the flour until it has been absorbed.
- 5Add sour cream and whipping cream, stirring all the time until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- 6Seve immediately over rice.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick N' Easy Curried Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.7
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 254.1 mg
- Sodium 274.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g