Quick N' Easy Curried Shrimp
- In a large non-stick fry pan, melt butter, stir in curry powder and cook and stir for 5 minutes to develop flavor of the curry powder.
- Add the onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir until onion is softened.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until shrimp have turned pink and are almost cooked.
- Stir in the flour until it has been absorbed.
- Add sour cream and whipping cream, stirring all the time until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Seve immediately over rice.