Recipe by sams1
Kind of made this up after looking through many recipes. The "flavour" can be adjusted to suit what will be dipping in - eg soy for most, chilli sauce for adults etc.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Very, very nice chicken bites, this recipe makes, & I did follow it right on down! Served this up with a couple of different dips & will definitely have to make this one again the next time I host a group! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for the closing of Pick A Chef event]
- 1 kg chicken breast, cut into nuggets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- additional cornflour
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a freezer bag or bowl, mix egg, corn flour and sauce - add chicken.
- Marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- While oil is heating in fry pan - remove chicken pieces and dredge through additional corn flour.
- Lightly fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.