Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Kind of made this up after looking through many recipes. The "flavour" can be adjusted to suit what will be dipping in - eg soy for most, chilli sauce for adults etc.
- In a freezer bag or bowl, mix egg, corn flour and sauce - add chicken.
- Marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- While oil is heating in fry pan - remove chicken pieces and dredge through additional corn flour.
- Lightly fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Very, very nice chicken bites, this recipe makes, & I did follow it right on down! Served this up with a couple of different dips & will definitely have to make this one again the next time I host a group! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for the closing of Pick A Chef event]