Kind of made this up after looking through many recipes. The "flavour" can be adjusted to suit what will be dipping in - eg soy for most, chilli sauce for adults etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a freezer bag or bowl, mix egg, corn flour and sauce - add chicken.
- 2Marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- 3While oil is heating in fry pan - remove chicken pieces and dredge through additional corn flour.
- 4Lightly fry until golden brown.
- 5Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'n' Easy Chicken for Dippin'
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 206.5 mg
- Sodium 678.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 54.7 g