Dessert in a flash with the ease of canned cherry pie filling. Other fruit fillings can be substituted. Luscious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine pie filling and lemon juice in 1 quart baking dish.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- 4Sprinkle over pie filling.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes or until top is brown and cherries are bubbly.
- 6Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'N Easy Cherry Pecan Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.1
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g