Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very simple to make and still delicious. I don't usually buy canned rolls but on occasion I resort to the fastest and easiest spectacular dishes. This is one of those. Of course with cream cheese in them, how could you go wrong?
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lemons, juice of or 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls in bottom of greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Mix soft cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Spread onto crescent rolls, then add pineapple or lemon juice.
- Top with second can of crescent rolls.
- Brush with egg white.
- Bake for 30 minutes.