- 1 lobster tail, small uncooked
- 1 lb mussels
- 1⁄2 lb jumbo shrimp, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canned tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lobster tail in half lengthwise, leaving shell intact, then cut into 1-inch pieces (still with shell on).
- Scrub mussels, remove beard.
- Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Combine water and wine in pan, bring to a boil, add seafood, cover, simmer 5 minutes, drain, reserve 1 cup of the stock.
- Heat oil in pan, add garlic and onion cook, stirring until onion is soft.
- Add reserved stock, undrained crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, sauces, sugar and saffron to pan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes , add seafood, heat through gently, serve immediately in bowls, sprinkled with parsley.