Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 12 ounces cooked beef, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 pita breads, warmed
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- Combine yogurt, cucumber and dill weed. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut cooked beef into 1-inch strips; reserve.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add onions; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beef strips, garlic and salt and oregano; cook 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Cut each pita bread in half; open to make pocket. Place equal amounts of beef mixture, yogurt sauce and tomatoes into each pocket.