Recipe by Domestic Goddess
A quick 'n easy bean soup, made with Campbell's Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup, Frito's Brand Bean Dip, Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits, and water.
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) canscampbell's condensed bean with bacon soup
- water, 1-1/2 soup cans
- 2 tablespoons frito's brand bean dip (original flavor)
- 2 -4 tablespoons Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, add both cans of bean soup and water; stir the soup.
- Stir in the bean dip (adding 2 slightly heaping tablespoonfuls).
- Add the bacon bits, and stir.
- Cover saucepan, and simmer the soup until it has heated through.
- Ladle soup into bowls, and serve.