Domestic Goddess's Note:
A quick 'n easy bean soup, made with Campbell's Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup, Frito's Brand Bean Dip, Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits, and water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) cans campbell's condensed bean with bacon soup
- water, 1-1/2 soup cans
- 2 tablespoons frito's brand bean dip (original flavor)
- 2 -4 tablespoons Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 1In a large saucepan, add both cans of bean soup and water; stir the soup.
- 2Stir in the bean dip (adding 2 slightly heaping tablespoonfuls).
- 3Add the bacon bits, and stir.
- 4Cover saucepan, and simmer the soup until it has heated through.
- 5Ladle soup into bowls, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'n Easy Bean and Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 1199.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oscar Mayer real bacon bits