1/1 Photo of Quick 'n' Crunchy Granola
Granola is my family's favorite cereal but we rarely buy it from the store because it's so expensive. So I decided to try and make my own. We will never buy granola from the store again! This is so easy and delicious; everyone should try it! Some of my family members mix in raisins or almonds just before eating (no need to bake them.) But remember you MUST STIR the granola after it bakes for 10 minutes. I didn't read the recipe carefully and burnt my first batch. Enjoy.;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in microwave.
- 2Heat honey in microwave for 45 seconds. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Pour into a 15 x 10 baking pan and spread evenly.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, stirring after the first 10 minutes.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Store in an air tight container for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'n' Crunchy Granola
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g