Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick soup that tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. Even hubby, who isn't crazy about mushrooms really liked it. Whenever I buy bacon, I cook it all up and keep it in the fridge to use in recipes, that makes this even quicker.
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed mushroom soup
- 28 ounces milk
- Sauté green onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Add bacon and rice, sautéing until heated through.
- Add mushroom soup and milk, using soup can to measure milk.
- Heat to low boil and serve.