Recipe by Dine & Dish
Very easy and so delicious! I received this e-mail from a Cooking Village e-mail. It's such a nice side dish or we even eat it as the main course.
Top Review by Chef Pollo
We liked this! My sauce was a little runny, didn't reduce broth enough. Also found it slightly salty, easy to fix. But the other combo's of flavours was really nice. Thanks for sharing, we will def. make again!
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta or 8 ounces spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mushrooms and wine in a large skillet; Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook until wine is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Add cream and tarragon to mushroom mixture in skillet; Cook until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; Drain well.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Top with sauce and toss gently to coat.