Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick salad my husband suggested I try to make for him. I used what seasoning I thought sounded closest to what he described as the flavor, and he said it tasted perfect. Hopefully you will like it too!
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 small vidalia onions or 1 small sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Peel tomatoes, then dice them.
- Peel the onion and cut off both ends, then dice it as well.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, and olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning salt across the top, then mix well. If the seasoning isn't strong enough for you, feel free to add a little extra to taste!
Good and refreshing salad. I think it was missing a bit of tart in the dressing, though, and I added the juice of a (small) lemon. Red-wine vinegar would also be good.