Recipe by Ridgely
Brownies made with sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and Bisquick. If you are a Bisquick fan or have your own "quick mix" that you enjoy, you will love these fudgy brownies.
Top Review by barbacious
Not a bad bisquick recipe. I did not have the listed pan size so I used a 9 inch square pan. The brownies seemed to take longer to bake but turned out a little overdone on the edges. I personally didn't care for the unmelted chocolate chips in the batter. It was a little too chocolatey for me and I will add chopped nuts next time instead.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips with the butter; remove from heat.
- Add the condensed milk, egg and vanilla; stir well.
- Stir in Bisquick and then add remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into sprayed 11 x 7 baking dish. Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool. Cut into bars.