Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super easy but delicious cookie recipe you can make with cake mixes. I doubled the recipe, but will post as listed. To make Chocolate Chip-Chocolate Cookies stir 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips into the dough. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.
- Heat oven to 350. For dark or nonstick pans heat to 325.
- In large bowl mix cake mix, oil, vanilla, and eggs with spoon until dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough 15 to 30 minutes or as needed for easier handling (I skipped this step--dough was fine without refrigerating).
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Cool completely--about 30 minutes and store lightly covered.