Recipe by Suzie_Q
This is another one I found in my grandma's recipe box. I haven't tried it yet, but it leaves no dirty bowls! Unfortunately it doesn't specify what size pan to use, but I think I am going to try it with a 9x9.
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (300 g) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prehest oven to 375 degrees.
- Put oil and chocoalte squares in the cake pan, and melt in heated oven (about 4 mins.).
- Add water, sugar, egg, flour, salt and bakig soda. Beat with a fork until smooth (about 2 mins.).
- Stir in half of chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle top with nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 minutes.