Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mini quiches make a fun and tasty appettiser to serve before a meal or with coctails at a party.
- 15 miniature phyllo cups
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1⁄2 cup gruyere cheese
- 1⁄3 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- minced onion
- red bell pepper
- minced black forest ham, to vary your quiches (optional)
- spinach, well drained, to vary your quiches (optional)
- Lightly beat together egg, milk and seasonings.
- Place 1 teaspoons cheese, 1/2 teaspoons bacon and 1/4 teaspoon each onion and pepper.
- Pour 1 teaspoon egg/milk mixture into shells.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes.