Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
We had these for lunch today. They were quick and easy.
Make and share this Quick Mini Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pieces frozen dough rolls
- 6 tablespoons tomato sauce with garlic
- 2 chopped smokies
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- Thaw the frozenbun dough on a greased sheet.
- Cover and allow to thaw and rise for 3 hours.
- Flatten into small rounds.
- Place a tablespoon of tomato sauce on each round.
- Top with chopped smokied, sprinkle with oregano and grated mozarella.
- Bake for 10-12 mins at 350°F.
Tried these for lunch! They were awesome! So quick too. Thanks for this timesaving recipe!