Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an easy to make and tasty dessert that everyone enjoys.
Top Review by Carol G.
The apple filling is tasty & easy, but it cooks down & you end up with alot of bisquit crust & very skimpy filling. I would think that just putting the filling into tart shells & baking them would be alot better, & a dusting of powdered sugar on them when there cool would be pretty.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tart apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit to a 3-in.
- to 4-in.
- Combine the apple, raisins, sugar and cinnamon; place a tablespoonful on each biscuit.
- Dot with butter.
- Bring up sides of biscuit to enclose filling and pinch to seal.
- Place in ungreased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.