Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Really nice on a rainy night, curl up with a book, and a steaming hot bowl of this!!! Quick and easy! One of my favs
- 300 ml water
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 small carrot, diced
- 2 cabbage leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 packet chicken noodle soup mix
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 cups small macaroni noodles
- bring water to boil.
- add carrot, onion, small macaroni and soup mix.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
- skin tomato (optional), chop and add to soup.
- add cabbage.
- simmer 10 minutes.
i was so surprised at this recipe it is sooo easy and tastes great. You should try this before you spend an hour cooking another one
This is so yummy, and its so easy too!! 16 years old?? No way!! :)