Recipe by vadapao
Hmm, a dessert my family and friends like. Usually in recipes found online, close to paneer material is made of one half of the milk used. Instead I just add crushed paneer that I have prepared before-to make the process faster. (Have not used ready made paneer for this recipe) To make paneer--check out my homemade paneer recipe
Top Review by zainab23
This is really yummy,quick and easy. I used store bought panir and it turned out well. I really liked the taste, it reminds me of something but not sure what. It was very poppular with the children who fought over it and licked the foil it was on once it had dissappeared (less than 5 minutes after prepared). It only has 3 ingredients and tastes so good, so more people should definately try this. I am going to make again with cottage cheese and drain the liquid off a bit, maybe sprinkle some cinnammon on top. Thankyou for this wonderful, quick treat!
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with heating the milk in a non-stick saucepan.
- Stir frequently. When it comes to a boiling temperature, add the crushed paneer.
- From then on--keep stirring till all the milk evaporates and you have your milk cake.
- Add the sugar and mix well. (Some people like it a bit darker than cream color).
- Spread it on alum. foil or baking sheet (about 0.5-1" thick).
- Cut into pieces to store. (Mine usually doesn't last to store, everyone likes to eat it warm).