Hmm, a dessert my family and friends like. Usually in recipes found online, close to paneer material is made of one half of the milk used. Instead I just add crushed paneer that I have prepared before-to make the process faster. (Have not used ready made paneer for this recipe) To make paneer--check out my homemade paneer recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start with heating the milk in a non-stick saucepan.
- 2Stir frequently. When it comes to a boiling temperature, add the crushed paneer.
- 3From then on--keep stirring till all the milk evaporates and you have your milk cake.
- 4Add the sugar and mix well. (Some people like it a bit darker than cream color).
- 5Spread it on alum. foil or baking sheet (about 0.5-1" thick).
- 6Cut into pieces to store. (Mine usually doesn't last to store, everyone likes to eat it warm).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Milk Cake
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: