Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I did this when I was looking for a quick meal for myself.
Make and share this Quick Microwaved Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Plave the tilapia in a microwave safe dish with a cover.
- Mix mushrooms, oil, lemon and basil and add to fish.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Turn fish over and microwave for another minute.
- Fish should be white through and flaky. If necessary, microwave more.
- Can be served with bread and salad for a quick meal, or while preparing the fish, prick a potato and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes until potato is soft.