- 1 tilapia fillet
- 100 g canned mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon basil (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Plave the tilapia in a microwave safe dish with a cover.
- Mix mushrooms, oil, lemon and basil and add to fish.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Turn fish over and microwave for another minute.
- Fish should be white through and flaky. If necessary, microwave more.
- Can be served with bread and salad for a quick meal, or while preparing the fish, prick a potato and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes until potato is soft.