I found this recipe years ago from Great-Tasting Kid's Snacks. It's so simple - no need to build a fire and find the sticks for marshmallows. It's so easy that the grandkids can do it themselves. The last ingredient should read hot fudge sauce, but Zaar won't allow it, lol.
- Break graham cracker in half crosswise.
- Place one half on small paper plate or microwavable plate; top with marshmallow.
- Spread remaining 1/2 of cracker with fudge sauce.
- Place cracker with marshmallow in microwave.
- Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 seconds or until marshmallow puffs up.
- Immediately place remaining cracker, fudge side down, over marshmallow.
- Press crackers gently to even out marshmallow layer.
- Cool completely.
Like some other reviewers, I'd done s'more's in the microwave before, but I'd neve rused hot fudge. What an awesome idea! I really loved it, and it was super easy too. Thanks so much for posting!
LM - what a GREAT idea for indoor s'mores! I've used chocolate bars before but they tend to melt too much. This is much easier and much neater and the kids really enjoyed the surprise treat tonight! :) Thanks for sharing. Tagged in Zaar Stars! This is definitely a STAR of a recipe!
I've made s'mores in the microwave before, but I've never used hot fudge. These were great! Great alternative to the classic s'more. Thanks!