1/1 Photo of Quick Microwave S'mores
I found this recipe years ago from Great-Tasting Kid's Snacks. It's so simple - no need to build a fire and find the sticks for marshmallows. It's so easy that the grandkids can do it themselves. The last ingredient should read hot fudge sauce, but Zaar won't allow it, lol.
My Private Note
- 1Break graham cracker in half crosswise.
- 2Place one half on small paper plate or microwavable plate; top with marshmallow.
- 3Spread remaining 1/2 of cracker with fudge sauce.
- 4Place cracker with marshmallow in microwave.
- 5Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 seconds or until marshmallow puffs up.
- 6Immediately place remaining cracker, fudge side down, over marshmallow.
- 7Press crackers gently to even out marshmallow layer.
- 8Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Microwave S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g