Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a fast, easy lunch, snack, or supper.
- 2 cups shredded colby (8 ounces) or 2 cups monterey jack cheese (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- diced green peppers (optional) or thinly sliced red onions (optional) or sliced mushrooms (optional) or red pepper (optional)
- Cook meat, drain. Stir in seasonings.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets. Spread 1/4 cup salsa and a 1/2 cup meat on each tortilla.
- Top each with a 1/2 cup cheese and desired toppings. Bake in preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cut each pizza into wedges.
This was so good and easy, and there would be many ways to adapt this recipe to your taste by using different ingredients and toppings. I made the recipe exactly as posted, and then set out chopped tomatoes, onions and lettuce to add after baking. Also, a little sour cream topping doesn't hurt! Thanks, Al - we will make these again!
Very tasty. I used cilantro, tomatoes and guacamole for the optional ingredients and taco seasoning for the spices.