Recipe by erinBOberrin
This is a very easy and quick recipe for those times you need a quick Mexican fix. Customize with your favorite ingredients.
Top Review by Anu
Fabulous!!! I used vegetarian refried beans and omitted the cheeses and sour cream, and it still tasted awesome. I cut the tortillas into fourths (sort of like a pizza), but it made for some tricky eating, since the salsa tends to spill around. Next time I'll roll this up like a burrito and then bake it. Great taste, and so easy to make! Thanks!
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (low fat)
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler and place rack on second level in oven.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Spread each with equal portion of with refried beans.
- To each tortilla, add salsa, corn, cilantro and top with cheeses.
- Broil until cheese begins to lightly brown and beans are heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with light sour cream.