- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- jalapeno pepper (optional)
- olive (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese in a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread the chili on top.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and top with jalapeño peppers and olives if desired.
- Place in microwave and cook for 3 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or taco chips (recipe can be found on RecipeZaar).