1 hr 5 mins
Cooking CF's Note:
A great way to use supermarket pre-cooked chicken. Very little work to prepare. This casserole is always a hit and has just the right amount of kick! You could easily add more with a little hot sauce or seasoned tortilla chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups chicken, cooked, deboned and sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 cups tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 9x9x2 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Layer chicken in pan, Top with onion and 1 cup of the chips and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 4Mix soup, tomatoes and green chilies, sour crean, green chilies, cumin, chili powder, and wine.
- 5Pour mixture over chicken.
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, followed by remaining crushed chips.
- 7Bake 50 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Mexican Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 1273.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: