Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
When you need a really fast meal, this works. You can serve these in a sandwich roll, or use toothpicks and serve as an appetizer.
- 2 lbs frozen meatballs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce (I use Heinz)
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (I use original KC Masterpiece)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- Combine everything except meatballs in 3 qt saucepan and heat over med heat until cranberry sauce has melted into the sauce. (Break up cranberry sauce with a spoon when you add it into the pot.)
- Add meatballs, turning to coat all with the sauce. Cover pot and cook on med-low until meatballs are heated through.