Recipe by Chris from Kansas
Here's a super quick recipe, perfect for a delicious weeknight meal. My family loves these.
Top Review by wife2abadge
Very tasty. I used one of those giant bags of frozen meatballs with a double recipe of the other ingredients. I also used less brown sugar. I put the frozen meatballs in the crock pot mixed with the other stuff and cooked it on low for about 5 hours. Yummy!
- 30 small meatballs (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 6 sandwich buns, split