1/2 Photos of Quick Matzo Pizza
From the cookbook Mealleaniyumm by Norene Gillets. For those who would like to try something new to the matzos every Passover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil; spray with non-stick spray.
- 3Spread matzo with sauce.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese, peppers and mushrooms.
- 5Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with seasonings.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Matzo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2490.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese