Recipe by TasteTester
Just a little citrus flavor in this marinade sure perks up its flavor. And since the pork is cooked in the oven, it's easy to get the rest of the meal together while it is cooking.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper. Reserve 1/3 cup sauce for serving.
- Place remaining sauce in large self-sealing bag with the pork tenderloin. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and then seal. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Place pork on rack in roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil; brush pork with some of the sauce remaining in bag. Roast 13 inutes; turn pork over and brush again. Roast 13 to 15 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 155°.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce.