Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Did you know that olives are popular in Spain? The growing conditions are ideal, which makes the abundant vegetable show up in so many traditional Spanish recipes.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 -3 small onions, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, broken into 3- to 4-inch pieces (capellini)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 5 ounces jar salad-style olives, drained (which is 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and saute the onions for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft. Add the capellini and allow it to brown, stirring occasionally. When lightly browned, add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.